The Trail-Gator bicycle tow bar converts an ordinary child’s bike into a safe, towable trailer bike, whenever desired. To ride attached, simply unclip the tow bar from the stored position on the adult bike, extend it, and connect it to the receiver, which is mounted on the child’s bike.
When the child’s bike is connected, the front wheel is lifted off the ground and a stabilizing bar prevents the handlebars from turning, leaving the adult in control of steering. Children can choose to coast or pedal while they are being towed, making the ride much easier for them.
• Converts an ordinary child’s bike into a safe, towable trailer bike, whenever desired
• Securely held in place by a storage bracket
• Children can choose to coast or pedal while they are being towed
• Fits 16/18/20-inch wheel bikes
• Attachment and detachment can be done at any time and only takes seconds
• ASIN B000KAZUQY
Height: 6 inches
Length: 24 inches
Weight: 907 Grams
Width: 8 inches
Fits 16/18/20 inch wheels
Weight limit 70 lbs (32 Kg)
Adult bike minium tyre size: 25 inch
Childs bike must have rear freewheel capability (Bike capable of coasting without pedaling)