The Stratford shelter is a free-standing, single sided cycle shelter designed for on site assembly, constructed from galvanised steel and PET sheet. The frame is made from 50mm galvanised mild steel square tube. The roof is 4mm clear sheet.
The Stratford shelter provides a core element of a compliant cycle parking solution.
Shown is the 3m Stratford galvanised and coated yellow (optional) cycle shelter with four black coated sheffield cycle stands (available separately).
• Free standing
• Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
• Roof – 4mm Clear PETG UV Stabilised
• Available in one metre increments for total flexibility
• Shipped flat pack for easy handling and assembly on site
• Supplied flanged for bolting down as standard
• Powder coated to a range of RAL or BS colours (Please. ask – Colour coating might increase Lead Time)
• Clear PETG UV stabilised side panels
• Zaun Mesh Doors
• Ragging kit for casting into concrete
• Extension Bays – available in 1, 2, 3, or 4 metre
• Made in Britain
2150mm overall height above ground.
3095mm overall length (3m version).
50mm square box section frame.
3,000mm-10,000mm (Various Lengths).
50mm square galvanised steel tube.
4mm clear PET sheet.
Other options are available; please ask.
Options: (with End Panels)
2m Main Bay 222.0kg
3m Main Bay 272.0kg
4m Main Bay 322.0kg
5m Main Bay 374.0kg
2m Extension Bay 113.0kg
3m Extension Bay 163.0kg
4m Extension Bay 213.0kg
5m Extension Bay 265.0kg
Accessories & Installation Parts (Supplied separately)
Pack of 16 16mm Expanding anchor bolts (for fixing 3-4m)
Pack of 24 16mm Expanding anchor bolts (for fixing 6-8m)
Pack of 32 16mm Expanding anchor bolts (for fixing 9-10m)
Installation & Use
Each shelter leg requires bolting down to a suitable concrete surface (not less than 450mm x 450mm x 400mm) by means of 12mm anchor bolts.
The area surrounding the installation must be flat and level with no nearby surface irregularities or gradient changes.
On-site assembly requires construction skill.
This product is guaranteed for 12 months (if installed and used correctly)
Lead Time: 10-15 Working Days