Easier than asphalt
Oxford endura grid plastic pavers is an interlocking porous paving system designed to reinforce the ground. Perfect for carparks, driveways, paths, patios and muddy areas.
Create a natural carpark
When filled with grass or gravel, EnduraGrids provide a firm surface that will not sink, rot or shift once installed. Eco-friendly and cost-effective, the EnduraGrid is chemically inert, non-toxic and it made from 100% recycled plastic (polyethylene).
Allows for drainage
EnduraGrid improves stormwater management as part of sustainable urban drainage (SUDS) initiatives.
• Designed to expand and contract in hot and cold weather conditions.
• Anti-Slip Surface reinforcement with natural drainage.
• Prevents gravel migration and dirt erosion.
• Provides improved water dispersion.
• Easy installation with minimal labor.
• No expensive equipment needed.
• Can support a 44-tonne vehicle.
• Designed and Manufactured in the UK.
• Can be easily cut to size / to fit the shape desired.
• Flexible interior membranes and cut outs between cells that allow the grass to grow naturally.
• The anti-slip surface that can support heavy loads.
• Eco-friendly park solution with natural drainage.
• Made from 100% recycled plastic and is recyclable.
• Installation time: 100 m2 per hour (depending upon ground preparation)
Grid Size: 500mm x 500mm x 65mm
Wall Thickness: 4 mm
Weight of Grid: 2 kg
Weight Per Sqm (4 grids): 8 kg
Quantity / Pallet: 120
Sqm Per Pallet: 30 sqm
Weight Per Pallet: 240kg
Colour: Black, Green (recycled plastic), or any other colours in virgin plastic.
• Trucks, buses and parking areas
• Access for fire engines access for loading vehicles
• Lane markings to guide trucks
• Building sites and areas where diggers travel
• Parking Bays
• Loading Bays