Hydrosack is the new, modern method to create a highly effective barrier to the threat of flood water in domestic and commercial properties. It is the perfect substitute for the old, traditional sandbag which is not only less effective but is also difficult to handle, labour intensive and a potential health hazard.
When soaked with water before installation, each Hydrosack absorbs up to 20 litres of water it lets the water in but refuses to let the water out, even when punctured and when built into layers,the Hydrosack wall produces a highly effective barrier to flood water. But that’s only one benefit… Before use each Hydrosack weighs a mere kilo. Being so light it is fast and easy to handle and place into key positions – when flooding threatens every second counts. Soak the Hydrosacks in water and in minutes they are inflated and ready to settle into position and, because of their suppleness, they fit into openings and doorwells more snugly, improving their flood prevention qualities. They have handles for easy movement, especially in emergency conditions. The unique 3-section structure of the HydroSack allows a controlled spread which prevents the contents from moving from side to side.
• Perfect for emergency flood response
• Acts as an immediate flood barrier
• Quickly expands to absorb up to 20 litres of water
• Reduces damage from leaks and flooding
• Eco-friendly – contains pulp and Super Absorbent Polymer
• Easy to dispose of – simply slit the sack and disperse the contents into the earth
• Suitable for landfill and incineration
• Has 2 built-in handles for easy transportation
• The unique 3-section structure allows a controlled spread, which prevents contents from moving side to side
• Will retain its weight for up to 3 months
Before inflation: 500g
After inflation: 20 KGs
Absorbency Capacity: 20 Litres of a Standard Sack
Absorption Time: 2-3 Mins.
Life Span after inflation: 6 Months
Warranty: 1 Year