Aluminium Car Park Traffic Height Restriction Bar effectively warns vehicle drivers of height restrictions ahead, best for those encountered in underpasses, multi-story car-parks, underground garages, buildings or facilities with limited height access. It’s made from tough durable aluminium.
It has aluminium profile with end caps, clad with retro-refl ective foil (Class 1) and supplied complete with suspension chains, this product is made to last.
Each sign can be hung from a solid ceiling using the inclusive chains, allowing it to be suspended 2 metres from the ceiling, providing plenty of warning for oncoming traffic.
Note that the reflective red and white or black or yellow markings are only applied to one side of the sign only and the sign must be facing where traffic will see it.
• 2 metres to 5 metres in length
• 150mm high
• 20mm deep
• Aluminium construction
• Quick and easy to install
• Supplied with 2m suspension chains
• Reflective panels for high visibility day or night
• Reflecitive panels on one side only
• Does not include extra signage
• Quick and easy to install.
• Supplied with 2 m suspension chain.
• Reflective panels for high visibility day or night.
• 1 Year Warranty
H: 150mm x D: 20mm
Suspension: 2m long Galvanised chain x 2
Material: Aluminium profile
Colour: Red/white or Black/yellow
Type: Retro-reflective to class 1 (red/white)